We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Maryland Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Maryland departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Maryland and Rockville
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
If you’ve had bats, squirrels, or rats in your attic, there’s a good chance they will have caused some damage. Commonly, the damage caused by these include chewing of electrical wiring and damage to attic insulation, and these are just two things we can repair when you hire us for your wildlife control concern. One of our top specialties is the removal of animals making noise and causing damage in your attic. If noises seem to be coming from your ceiling when its dark, there is a good chance you have a wild animal invasion, usually rats, squirrels, bats or raccoons. Our specialty is the extraction of bat colonies, and we can boast about removing 100% of the bats, using exclusion devices, without harming a single one of them. We also specialize in bird control services - we help you to prevent pigeons and other birds from roosting on your residential / commercial building or roof. We take pride in our safe and humane approach to wildlife removal and control. We promise to never use poisons, only using live cage traps, and attempting to perform exclusions and insert preventative methods where we can. We’re on hand for a super-fast service! For the most part, we can usually schedule same-day / next-day appointments at your convenience, with technicians that are working around the clock in your area. Give us a call today for a free ballpark quote.
We service Frederick County, Carroll County, Howard County, Prince George's County,
Fairfax County, Loudoun County, and more. We also service Gaithersburg
Takoma Park, Ashton-Sandy Springm Cloverly, Glenmont
Aspen Hill, Colesville, Hillandale, Potomac, Bethesda, Damascus, Kemp Mill
Redland, Brookmont, Darnestown, Silver Spring, Burtonsville, Fairland, Layhill, South Kensington,
Cabin John, Forest Glen, Leisure World, Travilah, Calverton, Four Courners, Montgomery Village,
Wheaton, Chevy Chase, Friendship Heights, White Oak, Clarksburg, Germantown, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Rockville wildlife removal